Explore additional content related to Just What Is cyberSW? The Potential of Massive Databases for Future Preservation Archaeology Research, Joshua Watts’s April 6, 2021 Archaeology Café Online presentation.
Read Archaeology Southwest Magazine (Vol. 27, No. 2), “Social Networks in the Distant Past,” available as a free PDF download, here.
Visit and explore the cyberSW database here.
- Chacoan Archaeology at the 21st Century Vol. 32, Nos. 3 & 4
- Project Page: cyberSW
- Project Page: The Heritage Southwest Database
- Blog Post: Introducing cyberSW
- Press Release: Grant Award from NEH Funds Tribal Petroglyphs Team
- Video: How Migration Transformed Social Networks in the Late Prehispanic Southwest
To stay informed about future online presentations and video releases, join our email list below:
Sign up for emails