Give a Gift That Lasts
A membership with Archaeology Southwest makes an exceptional gift! When you share your passion for the enduring stories of the Southwest’s past, you further your support for all of our efforts to explore and protect its special places. Treat a friend, family member, or loved one to a yearlong subscription to our acclaimed Archaeology Southwest Magazine (among other great member benefits), and feel proud to know that you are helping to foster an ethic of Preservation Archaeology throughout the Southwest.
How does it work? What will they get?
- Our award-winning biannual Archaeology Southwest Magazine
- This Month at Archaeology Southwest, our e-newsletter of upcoming events and activities
- Unlimited access to PDF versions of current and past magazine issues in our online bookstore
- Invitations to our annual meeting and other events
- Discounts on classes and other publications
Once you make your purchase, we will send your gift recipient a welcome packet including a letter explaining that this gift is from you. If you include your gift recipient’s email address, you can also choose from a variety of Ecards to accompany a personalized gift message, to be sent by email on a day of your choosing.
Please note we accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discover credit cards or EFT from your bank account.
Questions? Contact Elysia Hansel, Development & Marketing Coordinator, by email or by phone at (520) 849-6480 if you would like more information.
Banner image by Paul Vanderveen