Be part of the Sustaining Circle and Make a Difference
The Sustaining Circle is our monthly giving program—a safe, secure, and convenient way to put more of your money to work supporting Archaeology Southwest’s mission.
How it works. Simply specify a monthly amount, and we will automatically deduct the contribution from your credit card each month. You’ll get a tax credit for the full amount paid at the end of the calendar year, and you may change or cancel your pledge at any time.
Benefits. As a monthly donor, your membership with Archaeology Southwest will automatically remain current, and you receive all the benefits of a general membership, including:
- Our award-winning biannual Archaeology Southwest Magazine
- This Month at Archaeology Southwest, our e-newsletter of upcoming events and activities
- Unlimited access to PDF versions of current and past magazine issues in our online bookstore
- Invitations to our annual meeting and other events
- Discounts on classes and other publications
Please select the amount be charged to your credit card monthly. Thank you!
Explore other member circles>>
Prefer to make your donation by mail? Please send a completed donation form and check made out to Archaeology Southwest to 300 N Ash Alley, Tucson, AZ 85701.
Archaeology Southwest is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Your tax-deductible donation makes this work possible.
Please note we accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discover credit cards or EFT from your bank account.