This Issue’s Articles Include:
• Southwestern Warfare: Reality and Consequences – Steven LeBlanc, Institute of Archaeology, University of California, Los Angeles
• Cannibalism in the American Southwest? – Penny Dufoe Minturn, Bioarch, and Henry D. Wallace, Desert Archaeology, Inc.
• 18th Century Navajo Defensive Sites in the Dinetah – Ronald H. Towner, Laboratory of Tree-Ring Research, University of Arizona
• Hunters of Animals, Hunters of Men – R. Jane Sliva, Desert Archaeology, Inc.
• Back Sight – William H. Doelle, President, Center for Desert Archaeology