This Issue’s Articles Include:
• Textiles and Prehistory – Lynn S. Teague
• The Anthropology of Clothing: An Example from the Historic Pueblos – Laurie Webster, Arizona State Museum
• Basketmaker Sandals from the Four Corners Area – Elizabeth Ann Morris, Colorado State University
• Perishable Materials from Chaco Canyon, NM: Ritual Items fromthe Chetro Ketl Great House – R. Gwinn Vivian, Arizona State Museum
• Mission 2000: Bringing Mission Records to Life After 300 Years – Donald T. Garate, National Park Service
• A Rare Glimpse of the Sobaipuri from Colossal Cave – Jonathan B. Mabry, Desert Archaeology, Inc.
• Back Sight – William H. Doelle, Center for Desert Archaeology