Salinas Pueblo Missions National Monument comprises three separate sites: Abo, Quarai, and Gran Quivira. Abo was a thriving Pueblo community at the time of first contact with the Spaniards. Its mission was built in the 17th century. Quarai was also a large pueblo community. Its mission was established in the 1620s. Gran Quivira was a vast city with multiple pueblos. Its first church was begun in 1629.
The address at right is for the main visitor center in Mountainair.